322 Woodstock Rd Oxford OX2 7NS 01865 515138
Parish business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catholic Parish Church of SS Gregory & Augustine, founded 1912
The Parish Hall
The Parish Hall, built in 1949, was renovated in 2016. The facilities now include a good sized first floor hall, a small ground floor meeting room and kitchenette (see below for specifications). The hall is available for hire on a limited basis, dependent on parish requirements.
Following the closure of all facilities during the Covid19 lockdown it is planned to reopen the hall once all the required safety arrangements are in place, following government and Archdiocesan guidelines. Numbers will, of course, be reduced from the maximum stated below in the general specifications.
Contact details for enquiries about hiring the hall are given below.
Floor areas measured in metres and feet
The main hall: 55.4 sq.m / 596 sq.ft
Ceiling height 2.9 metres / 9 ft 6 inch
Entrance hall, landing and circulation areas: 28.7 sq.m / 309 sq.ft
Kitchen: 8.2 sq.m / 88 sq.ft
Glass Room: 15.6 sq.m / 168 sq.ft
Standard calculations of capacity
166 people standing
110 in concert or dance arrangement
55 people dining
Use of St Gregory’s car park can be negotiated at the time of booking.
All costs to be discussed with hall manager following enquiry.
Enquiries about booking the Hall should be via email or phone, direct to the parish hall manager:
07717 164 410
Download a booking form here